Queens Of The Stone Age Extend Their End Is Nero Tour With New West Coast Dates
Queens Of The Stone Age thrilled fans with the release of their highly anticipated new album, In Times New Roman, this June. Prior to the album drop, they had already announced The End Is Nero Tour. The initial tour dates kicked off in August and were scheduled to conclude in October.
In an exciting turn of events, the band has decided to expand the tour. Josh Homme and his crew announced today (September 19) that they will be adding a series of new dates to the tour. These additional shows will take place in Arizona, Texas, California, and New Mexico, running from December 5 to 16. Notably, they will be joined by Spiritualized for these performances.
Tickets for the newly added shows are slated to go on sale on September 22, starting at 10 a.m. local time.
Fans attending these shows can expect a dose of the Queens Of The Stone Age‘s greatest hits, as Homme believes it would be rather “c*nty” not to deliver.
Below are the newly added tour dates. For information on tickets and additional QOTSA tour dates, be sure to check the band’s website.
- 12/05/2023 — Phoenix, AZ @ Arizona Financial Theatre
- 12/06/2023 — El Paso, TX @ Abraham Chavez Theatre
- 12/08/2023 — Austin, TX @ Moody Center
- 12/09/2023 — Houston, TX @ 713 Music Hall
- 12/10/2023 — Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- 12/12/2023 — Albuquerque, NM @ Revel
- 12/15/2023 — San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
- 12/16/2023 — Los Angeles, CA @ Kia Forum