Queens Of The Stone Age’s Rock Werchter Performance and New Album Release
Queens Of The Stone Age, an American rock band founded by Josh Homme, pulled off another fantastic performance at the Rock Werchter festival in Belgium. But this time, they had a special guest join them – Spider-Man!
“Holy shit!” Homme laughed over the intro to an airing of Queens’ 2007 single “Make It Wit Chu”. “It’s Spider-Man again. Bring him up… look at him fly.”
You can watch the official footage of the moment here.
Fans will also remember their stunning performance at the Glastonbury Festival 2023, marking their first appearance at Worthy Farm since 2011.
Queens Of The Stone Age will embark on a tour through the UK and Ireland this November. You can find any remaining tickets here. Don’t miss out!
Queens Of The Stone Age is an American rock band founded by vocalist and guitarist Josh Homme. Known for their heavy rock sound, the band has released numerous successful albums including “Songs for the Deaf” and “Villains”. Their music, often described as hard rock and alternative metal, has won them a loyal fanbase worldwide.
- When did Queens Of The Stone Age release their latest album “In Times New Roman”?
- ‘In Times New Roman’ was released in June 2023.
- Who joined Queens Of The Stone Age on stage at Rock Werchter?
- A fan dressed as Spider-Man joined the band on stage.
- When is the next Queens Of The Stone Age concert in the UK and Ireland?
- The band will tour the UK and Ireland in November 2023.